Amidst the reopening of economy by most countries following the COVID-19 pandemic, the Nigerian government has provided additional guidelines towards further reopening of Nigerian economy.
1. Nationwide curfew remains in place, (10pm – 4am).
2. Full opening of financial sector (back to normal working hours).
3. Restricted opening of places of worship, (regular church and mosque services only), to be based on State Govt protocols.
4. Interstate travel remains prohibited except for goods and essential travel.
5. Gathering above 20 persons remains prohibited; outside of workplaces and religious services.
6. Aviation Industry to start developing protocols for domestic flights schedule to resume from June 21 (subject to further directives).
7. Hotels allowed to reopen.
8. Restaurants outside of hotels remain closed for eat-in—Takeout only.
9. Bars, gyms, cinemas, nightclubs, parks remain closed.
10. All schools to remain closed until further evaluation.
11. Offices maintain 2m physical distancing and 75% max capacity.
All guidelines as issued by #PTFCOVID19. Guidelines to be implemented/ enforced by State Governments Activities around the country have